On this enlightening excursion, we will walk along the streets of Huatulco to get to know the natural and cultural beauty of the area. The trip will start with a visit to the church of the Virgin of Guadalupe, the largest painting of the virgin in the world.
Then you will get to know the central craft market, with passages full of aromas, colors, and Mexican tradition. We will go to “La Probadita”, which is known for its Oaxacan dishes, such as the quesillo (Oaxacan string cheese), fried grasshoppers, chocolate, and mezcal.
As a final stop, we will meet the craftspeople of the traditional pre-Hispanic looms; their skilled hands are combined with Oaxacan craftsmanship to make incredible treasures.
What is included in the tour
- Deluxe air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private Tour Service
- Certified English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Soft drinks & Water
- 1 to 6 passengers
What is NOT included in the tour
- Money for purchases and gratuities
- Take in stunning views of Beautiful Huatulco
- See the local weavers making their beautiful fabrics
- Try the local mezcals and cheese
- Experience the charming village Santa Cruz
- Excellent mix of culture, coffee, and sightseeing
- Private Tour on your schedule